Stranger




I hear your voice echoing within me,
"Come to me, I'll never let you go."
Yet the voice inside of me says no
And you explode

Relentlessly running away
But you want me to stay
As scary as it seems,
I can't get away from everything

I'm petrified, I'm struck
Things happened, so abrupt
I still feel shaky, confused;
Yet wondering if that man was amused

I wanna scream, I wanna shout
But I don't want the echoes to hear me out loud
I wanna fight, I wanna say
But all I know is that he'd want to play

So I'm back again, contemplating when
When will I, run out of the den?
No matter what I do, I can't let it out of my mind
There's no exit door that I can find

I hope, I hope, that these thoughts would end
Because I think I'd break, I think I'd bend
But until now, I shall pray,
To make these horrid thoughts, go away.

- l.m.c

Share:

0 Comments